Title

Monday, February 6, 2012

E=mc^2

The other day while I was running I decided to try a new way to run, so I ran into DC. Thankfully I run with my iPhone so I'm never lost. So to keep things interesting, I just look at the signs of the close monuments/sites. I look up during my run and see that the Einstein memorial is close. Screw it, I'm going to find Einstein!!! So I run a bit and use my iPhone map to find him! Here he is!

"The right to search for truth implies also a duty; one must not conceal
any part of what one has recognized to be true."

The statue is on the southwest corner of the National Academy of Sciences grounds, and was unveiled on April 22, 1979, in honor of the centennial of his birth.

I LOVE finding random things in DC while running!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment