Title

Friday, August 31, 2012

DC's Best Kept Brunch Secret

 
Well, now the cat's outta the bag. I'm telling you, DC's best kept brunch secret is Agora...its all you can eat AND drink (yes, alcohol) for $30. You just can't beat that! Now the price doesn't included soda, juice, or coffee, but come on...you can fork over a few extra doll-ahrs since you're getting such a good deal. Every single time I've gone here, I've left schwasted. The food is yummy and it just keeps coming. Now, if you do come in a group of 6 or more, there is a 2 hour limit, however, if just a few of you come...let the PARTAY begin. Even the times I go with a few friends, I can't make it longer than 2 hours. The food comma sets in and I'm so full I can't drink any more.

If you pester the waitress enough, she'll just bring over the vat of mimosas so you can drink to your heart's content!

If you want to see the brunch menu, go here. The food is Mediterranean tapas meant to share with the whole table. If you don't want to share something, then you need to order two :)

I give it an A++

Agora Restaurant
1527 17th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
(202) 332-6767

You can even make reservations at Open Table.

I was too busy eating and drinking to take many pictures, but here are three:

You can just request for the whole carafe of mimosas :)

The only rules for the $30 brunch item menu:
  • Everyone at the table has to order it
  • Any alcohol is free; you have to pay extra for any soda, tea, juice or coffee. However, if you get alcohol with the juice is FREE. Yep, I ordered a vodka and cranberry :)
The food is just SO amazing. We kept the waiter busy while he brought multiple rounds of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment