Title

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Butler and the Chef

I have a brunch secret in San Francisco. I don't really want to tell you. I want to keep it a secret so I can actually get in. Okay, okay, twist my arm, I'll let you in on the secret.

It's called The Butler and the Chef. It's located in South Park (yes, it is the same funny name as the cartoon show.) But its way better.  It's an amazing little French brunch spot. It's only open Tues-Saturday from 8-3pm and from 10-3 on Sundays. Its AH-MAZING!!!!  The food is great. I think I've been 3 times now.  I recommend getting there before it opens or well after 1pm because you WILL wait in line.  However, I will say their quiche is only offered after 11am, so you will lose out on that if you go early.  Sadly, sometimes it feels as if the wait staff wants you to feel LUCKY that you're there, not as if you're a customer.

But its SO WORTH IT. 


Cute little Parisian feel to the place


This my dear, is my Croque Monsieur.....AHHHHHH MAZING TASTE!!!! I ate the WHOLE THING and the salad, it was great! Not too cheesy or over done, it was perfect.

The boyfriend got the salmon benedict. Both of us left pleasantly plump and happy! Tiny, intimate location. We got there by 9:50am for a 10am opening, and we were already 7th in line!  The line never did die while we were there, so get there early or expect to wait in a LONG line!


AND we got chocolate truffles when we paid the bill, what more can you want?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment