Title

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tartine Bakery


Tartine has been on my to-do list since I've gotten here.  I know there is ALWAYS a long line but I've heard its AH-MAZING. I mean, just LOOK at those croissants!!!  Tartine is located at 600 Guerrero St. and opened in 2002.  If you're at Delores, its only a few blocks away and its a must see. Tartine apparently means slice of bread in French. Which is appropriate because they bake fresh bread daily and its for sale at 4:30 pm. It comes hot out of the oven....my mouth is watering right now as I type this. 


After brunch with my Junior League group, I took a quick jaunt to Delores Park to meet up with these two cuties, Brad and Derek. Derek decided it was very important for us to go to Tartine. Apparently when he visits from Chi Town, he always goes there! You don't have to ask me twice.


We stood in line F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Apparently there used to be a Carl's bakery here. 


There's all kinds of things you can order there too! Just check the menu out here


EEEKKK get in mah belly!!!!


You can't tell that we were hungry. Bottom is a Pain du Chocolate, top left is a banana cream pie, top right is a lemon tart. MMM... I didn't take a picture of Derek's fresh loaf of bread, but I tell you it was HEAVEN. 


Let's just get up close and REEEAAAALLLL PERSONAL with that banana cream pie! Gosh it was good! I would definitely go here again.  I'd want to try one of their sandwiches or a fresh cup of coffee.


And on my walk home, I spotted this cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment