Title

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Its Game Day Bitches!


As I sit here hung over at work (thank you ibprofen, bagel and coffee for somewhat taking away my hangover)its a perfect time to start thinking about drinking again!

Its that time of year again! Its Homecoming Time!!!! This picture is from 2 years ago I believe, right after I moved home from London. It was the first time I had seen a lot of people since my return and it was super fun. I didn't get to go last year because I was running the Wicked 10K and also subsequently moving out of my boyfriend's house later that day. Tragedy. Not tragic that I moved out, tragic that I missed Homecoming! Here's to another amazing year, seeing all of my long lost sisters, fun Halloween costumes, and being too drunk to actually go to the game. AHHH good times!

EEEKKKK and its supposed to be 63 on Saturday...perfect weather for tailgaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment