Title

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Such Style

I occasionally read (well more like just glance through the pictures) this website called The Satorialist and I found this picture of a girl that exemplifies London. She can't be more than 12 years old and she already has more style in her little pinky finger than I do! I wonder if her outfit comes in my size? The crazy styles and well put together styles are one of the things I miss most about London. Jeans under dresses? Millions of layers? Tutus? Fishnet tights at work? Its all accepted! I knew I had been living in London for a while when I was at Stanstead Airport and I saw a man dressed in a wedding dress and his blokes were dressed in pastel colored jumpsuits (the kind you wear to the gym) and I didn't even blink an eye. I assumed they were on their way to a stag party (bachelor party) somewhere but they could have just wanted to wear it that day. I just smiled and kept walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment