Title

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!

Um so yeah, I was reading Perez from last week and lookie here what I found (not for the weak of knees, faint of heart, or anything that may involve health issues of any kind- you'll understand in a minute)....

WARNING.....DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK AT WORK.....you'll thank me later!!!!!!

HELLO HOT STUFF!!!!!!!!!

Adam Levine posed for the British Cosmopolitan mag almost nude to support Everyman, the UK leading prostate and testicular cancer campaign.

What he has to say about his need to be nekkie all the time "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am," Levine revealed. "But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"

You can be naked around me ANY DAY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment