Title

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2011


Hey hey hey! Another year has come to a close. 2010 was an interesting year, it was everything I hoped for and nothing I expected. A roller coaster of sorts. 2010 held lots of changes for me: I got rid of some dead weight for the last time (Lord Voldemort), changed cities, changed jobs, and all around I am a happier person. Quite different from this time last year. I set goals, put my mind to it, and made them happen. That is one good thing about me, when I put my mind to something, I do it. Hello, MBA at 24, London for a year, getting a new job. Maybe that's my stubbornness manifesting itself into something positive?

One of the good things about writing a blog is that you get to reference back in the past and get a snapshot of your life and feelings and reflect on how much has changed. I looked at my resolutions from 2010 and I accomplished them all...not bad! Well, not the tattoo part but I got over wanting one. Since 2010 was so successful, I had to think hard and long about what I want to accomplish in 2011. Here goes:

1. Get a promotion at work.
2. I'm getting a little complacent with living in DC...I need to make more of an effort to get out into the city and go exploring.
3. Stop overplanning my life. Planning is great but I need to schedule in some time to not plan. Ha, I'm not even sure if that makes sense.
4. Focus on increasing my time when I run and not just mileage.
5. Get the Lambda Epsilon Chapter Association up and running...and successful!

As amazing as 2010 was, here's to hoping that 2011 is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment