Title

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm On My Way





Yep..........I'm on a plane bitches!!!! I'm off to sunny San Antonio for the 52nd National Convention. Don't worry, I'll take PLENTY of pictures, it will be like you're there yourself!!! And I can't wait to hear where the next one is. I hope its somewhere I haven't been again! I'll be sure to let you know where they decide so you all can start saving! I hope they decide somewhere like Colorado and NOT somewhere with 100+ degree temps. I mean, I understand they probably get a great deal but COME ON. I don't want to sweat immediately leaving the building. AHHHHH the next Convention I go to will be my Trestrella year....EEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

I can't wait to see all my friends I haven't seen in a long time! Don't forget, you can follow along on twitter, #phimuconv2012

Oh yeah, Happy 4th of July!!!

1 comment: