Title

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Musicals & Shows




My friend Teresa and I are going to see the Addams Family musical tomorrow tonight at the Kennedy Center! I love the Kennedy Center and I loved the movie that came out in the 90s. I'm excited to see how this is turned into a musical! I've seen at least two shows with Teresa (Hairspray in London and Rock of Ages in NYC) and I love that she's so passionate about musicals and love them as much as I do!


Here's a list of the musicals I've seen (I swear there's more but I can't remember):
  1. Wicked (4 times!)
  2. Billy Elliot
  3. Rock of Ages
  4. Mamma Mia
  5. Radio City Music Hall Rockettes
  6. STOMP
  7. Hairspray
  8. Grease
  9. Les Miserables
  10. Sweeny Todd
  11. Spamalot
  12. Avenue Q
  13. The Addams Family 
  14. Motown

Not necessarily musicals but shows I've seen:
  1. Much Ado about Nothing
  2. Afrika! Afrika!
  3. Riverdance


No comments:

Post a Comment