Title

Friday, June 5, 2015

Bi-Rite Creamery

I FINALLY MADE IT TO BI-RITE CREAMERY!!!! No seriously, its taken me a year to get there. There's alwaysa line at least a block and a half long. I could never find anyone that would stand in line iwth me.  Today's line wasn't too bad because it wasn't too hot out, actually it was pretty chilly.


I was so excited about this!

 10455695_10152543016132482_4475420517009078851_n 
According to their website
We make all of our ice cream by hand, in small batches, on 18th Street–right in the heart of San Francisco’s historic Mission District. In the bakery adjoining our ice cream kitchen, we make everything that goes into our ice cream, whether it’s brownies, peanut brittle, marshmallows, or the snickerdoodles for Ricanelas! We have lots of homemade toppings to jazz up your ice cream, including almond toffee, graham crackers, and spiced pecans–to name just a few of the most popular.



Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!


Today's flavors of choice.  All of the flavors are listed here.



I got the Mint Chocolate and TCHO chocolate ice cream. OH.M.GEEEEEE it was so good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment