Title

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hannah's Visit! Sunday Recap

I am actually really impressed with ourselves that we didn't go hard core on Saturday evening (as opposed to Friday evening) and we controlled ourselves.  We had a peaceful evening and woke up refreshed and ready to start the day!

We started off the morning by walking down to the Ferry Building to grab some Blue Bottle Coffee. This coffee is REALLY REALLY GOOD but I normally surpass it during my jaunts to the Ferry Building because the lines are REALLY REALLY L-O-N-G!!  Especially Saturday mornings during the Farmer's Market.  Ugh. So literally the last time I went was the last time Hannah visited me last year.


Oh well, but we stood in the moderately shorter line Sunday morning. And I actually purchased two drinks...hey, if I'm going to stand in THAT line, I might as well get two!



I got this lattee...
And a cold brew!

As you can see, there is a lot to choose from!  We took our coffee and ventured outside to watch the ferries come and go.  When we got our fill, we headed home to be zombies on the couch.  Several hours later we finally got our act together to embrace the day.



We headed to The View, the bar at the top of the Mariott marquee hotel.  I pretty much bring everyone here, on a clear day you can see all of the city! It really is beautiful up there.


Hannah drinking her cocktail


Me!


We rode a cable car up California to the top of the hill

This is Grace cathedral, at the top of the hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment