Title

Friday, June 12, 2015

Kansas City Recap Part 1




Last week I traveled to Kansas City for work.  Let me tell you, middle America takes FOREVER to get to! There was only 1 direct flight to Kansas City, with two options: you could choose to leave at 10:30 AM or 5:30 PM.  And on United..UGH. I prefer American where I have status!

Anyways, I packed up my Travel Pro roller bag and my Lo & Sons OMG bag and headed off to the air port. 3 HOURS LATER my flight finally arrived, nothing like leaving at almost 2 PM when your flight should have already arrived to KC.  Ugh. But, I have the most amazing carry on bags ever, so at least I travel in STYLE!


So anyways, I finally got to the Westin and there's a waterfall!!!  WTF? I don't know, but okay...sounds good to me!


It was almost 8 PM when I finally arrived, so it was getting dark. But we were hungry and we were headed out to eat BBQ! When in KC, you MUST MUST MUST eat BBQ!

The train station was BEAUTIFUL, especially at night. The colors and this larger than life American Flag were breathtaking.

We found it!!!!! We found it!!!!  Only THE best BBQ in KC. Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!

I even had a local brewery, Boulevard beer. MMM....  


Just LOOK at the size of those onion rings!!

OMGEEEEEEEE this BBQ was SO good!!! I could have eaten there every single day....oh wait, I did. I had it 3 times in the 3 days I was there. What can I say?  It was THAT GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment