Title

Monday, August 17, 2015

Newport News, VA

Next up in my adventures was taking the Amtrak train down to Newport News. Well, technically I stopped in Williamsburg. Had dinner with my dad and borrowed his car for the week.  It was like I was 16 all over again and asking to borrow the car. Hey, in my defense he offered (and I took it!).

I do love taking the train, its overall pretty calming and nice.  Driving down 95 would have made me a raging bitch, so I'm really happy to do it this way!  If you see in the picture above.....this woman (not child!) put her feet up on the chair...um....when is this okay to do!?!?!?


And then I got to spend some time with this little cutie!!! Some of you may remember when Mckinley gave us a mighty scare and was born 3 months early!!!  She's come so far from her 3.5 pounds to a healthy little munchkin. She is seriously the happiest baby I've ever met! Her #selfie game is on fleek, just look at that perfect smiling selfie. 


And of course NO trip is complete in NN without a trip to my favorite place.... PLAZA.  I want that white sauce and chips in my belly RIGHT NOW I TELL YOU, RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment