Title

Monday, August 10, 2015

Reunited and it Feels So Good!


Next up on my travel adventures was my 2 week jaunt to the East Coast!  First stop was to D.C. where I was reunited with my friends!!!  p.s. Allison, sorry we took this picture after you left, wish you had been in it!

D.C. was amazing, I am just not used to the heat or humidity!  If we could just meld the SF weather and my D.C. life, it would be a match made in heaven.


Our first stop was a wine flight at Cork.  Mmmm wine flights!  I got the chilled red flight and it was delightful! I love red wine, but it feels too hot for summer. But CHILLED RED is the perfect combination!!!  We also headed to 2 Birds, 1 Stone, a below ground cocktail bar with the BEST cocktails ever!!!  If I lived in D.C. again, I'd be here all the time.

Saturday started off with brunch with Kara at Lyon Hall.  Gosh, I LOVE Lyon Hall, the food is just amazing.  While I was waiting to meet up with Hannah again, I set out to enjoy all of my favorite DC things!


First up was Georgetown Cupcakes...MMMMM... 


I was really hoping they would have their mint oreo, because that's my fav, but alas they did not, so I settled on chocolate lava!

Then I settled in Georgetown Waterfront Park to eat my cupcake.


I met up with Hannah and then we headed to my FAVORITE bar EVER...Four Courts!  We had a yummy lunch and a few cocktails. Then we headed back to DC (that's Lisa and I in the back of the car taking selfies).


On Sunday, I walked around while Hannah visited her family. This is the art that's a couple of houses down from her place.


I walked to the Dupont Circle Sunday Farmer's Market, I can't believe I've never been before!  There were so many stalls and good eats to have!

Walking through Dupont.  My weekend in D.C. was too short, but I still have a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment