Title

Friday, August 7, 2015

Vancouver, Canada


Last but not least, the last day of our Seattle adventure was when we went to Vancouver for the day.  It was only about an hour or so drive from my sister's house so we set out for the day to play.  I had never been to Canada before, so I was super excited!  While we didn't spend much time there as we got a late start, I'd like to give it a go another time.

What blew me away the most about Vancouver was the amount of high-rise apartments!!! This city was crazy! We drove across the bridge and there were JUST SO MANY of them. I mean, I've lived in PLENTY of big cities, but I've never seen anything like it. I wish I had taken my own photo, but I didn't react quick enough to take anything.  Just look at this!!!



I didn't have any idea what was in Vancouver, so I didn't really have any expectations.  Sometimes its fun to just go somewhere and see where you land.  Our first stop was Granville Island. 


It was a pretty touristy area with a lot of shopping and a huge indoor shopping market.

Then we headed to Stanley Park, a gorgeous green space smack dab in the middle of Vancouver. This park is HUGE, I mean H-U-G-E!  There were so many people out and about walking, running and biking.  We drove around and stopped at Prospect Point.  


It was a rainy, overcast day so the pictures didn't turn out very well, but it was still beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment