Title

Friday, July 2, 2010

A New Found Love

My personal fave Landon Donovan...you might even convert me into routing for America!
Now that my favourite team(s) are out of the World Cup, I'm going through a bit of withdrawl. England was playing crap; as individuals and not a team. Guess that's what happens when you have a bunch of good players with really big heads. Oh well. I was suprised at how well the Americans played this year and perhaps they will get their act even better in 4 years. I can't wait until the middle of July because I am going to a DC United game with Hannah to watch them vs. LA Galaxy...HELLO DAVID BECKHAM AND LANDON DONOVAN!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a few pictures to get me through the long days and nights until the next world cup....

Team England:
Steven Gerrard

Frank Lampard

Team USA:
Landon Donovan

Carlos Bocanegra

Benny Feilhaber
SIGH............... If you want to look at more beautiful men, check out this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment