Title

Friday, July 9, 2010

Two is Always Better Than One

Hannah suggested that we catch a DC United game that's being held on July 18th. I will be flying back from Convention that day and fingers crossed I don't have any delays because I really really want to get to the game on time!!!! I will probably have to take a cab from the airport to the staduim...wonder if I can take my suitcase in hahaha :) I'm super sad that I am going to miss Hannah's Peter Pan party this year because I will be in Convention. So its kind of like a mini celebration by going to the game. Its actually a 2 for 1 game and we get to see two games for the price of one. Double score! We will be seeing DC go against LA Galaxy (eeeeekkkkk David Beckham and Landon Donovan) and DC against FC Dallas in August. I can't wait!!!!!!! This will be my first real sporting event...I've never cared to see anything else before. I could kick myself now for not going to a football match when I lived in England. Oh well, one more thing to add to my Life Long Bucket List! Stay tuned for pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment