Title

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Super Stoked

So, yesterday I was rocking out to my ipod around Metro Center (super busy street/metro stop in the middle of DC) minding my own business when some woman totally stopped me and pointed to the ground. WTF does this woman want? I look down because I think I've dropped something. I finally take my earphones out and said "What?!" She goes "I LOVE YOUR SHOES, THEY ARE FANTASTIC!"

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Why thank you! I had my super cute hot pink peeptoe heels that I purchased at New Look in London (London's version of Forever 21). They were super cheap, like $20 or something, and I have gotten so many compliments on them its amazing. You'd think they were $800 Jimmy Choos or something. I guess everyone loves a fun pink shoe!

You want to make a woman's day great...stop her and comment on her shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Haha reminds me of the cheap pick-up line...

    Nice shoes. Wanna f*ck?

    ReplyDelete