Title

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This Day in History v.35




 One of the most iconic sites of London is Big Ben! You may not know that the name "Big Ben" only references the bell in the tower, not the actual clock tower. The clock tower is next to the Parliament and was built in 1858. You can see the London Eye in the background as well!

I just figured out that I could have climbed to the top of the tower and I'm sad I never did this. *Sigh*, the things you wish you would have known! Big Ben has its own website!




 Me in front of the clock
The clock at night! Hannah and I in front of it, along with a double-decker red bus!


Here are the past blogs I have written:
This Day in History v.31: Cultural Sunday
This Day in History v.32: Bath, England
This Day in History v.33: Greenwich, England
This Day in History v.34: Portobello Road

No comments:

Post a Comment