Title

Friday, April 19, 2013

This Day in History v.36

In the summer of 2006, I did a study abroad in Bristol, England. Through ODU, I was able to do a month and a half program with 2 other ODU undergrads and about 20 other students from various universities at the University of the West of England. Even though I was the only grad students amongst many many undergrads, I still had a great experience. One of my roommates, Teresa, is actually still a really great friend who lives down the street! I've kept in contact with her since, she was even my roommate in my Mountbatten programme. I told her about the program and told her she just HAD to apply :)

Bristol is a BEAUTIFUL quaint town. Too bad we had a HORRIBLE host mother and she was a complete bitch, BUT Teresa and I still laugh about the family and the daughter's WEIRD obsession with Weezer. So weird. Wish I still had the pictures from the experience but they are burried on my other computer and are linked to an old facebook account.

Funnily enough, my great ancestor, George Clymer, one of only 6 to sign both the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights, came from Bristol.


Here are the past blogs I have written:

3 comments: